Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm an audiophile with a small house so when it came time to buy a sub, size was one of the primary concerns. There are smaller subs that use 6.5 inch speaker(s) but I had room for this 8 incher and I am very pleased with it. It seems to be very flexible in it's configurations. I have a sub output from my preamp so that is how I connect to it and it works just fine adding plenty of bass to my system.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer (Single, Black)
The PSW111 Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the PSW111 represents a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance. Its compact design is the perfect complement to Polk RM Series and SurroundBar loudspeakers. Loud & Low Specs(CEA2010): Low 115.5 db / Ultra 75.4 db
No comments:
Post a Comment